Girlfriends Pray is expanding!
You may have been on one of our prayer calls or attended one of our live events and you see or hear the people behind the scenes making things happen. These are a few ordinary women doing the extraordinary work for the ministry of Girlfriends Pray.
Our mission is to get more women closer to God through prayer; our vision is to get 1 million around the world united in prayer. Although we are a non-traditional unconventional ministry with 80% of our service to women delivered virtually we are now expanding our off-line efforts to bring GP prayer groups to local communities around the world where women can connect have fellowship, food, fun on the strength of our faith.
Do you have what it takes to be a national team member?
- National Team GP members must be a woman of faith/believer of Jesus the Christ
- National Team GP members are active members of a local church
- National Team GP members are positive people and an encourager to all
- National Team GP members are active in the area of their spiritual gifting
- National Team GP membersare passionate about empowering women or purposed to serve women
- National Team GP members are good at establishing and managing relationships
- National Team GP members are natural leaders with or without a title or have a desire to lead
- National Team GP members commit 10-15 hours per month for a minimum 1 year commitment with no other volunteer commitments in a similar ministry
What is the role and responsibility of a national team member?
- Promote the mission and vision of GP
- Serve as the national team support or lead for an specific area(s)
- Attends GP local meetings/training sessions
- Serves for minimum of 1 year
- Commits to 10-15 hours per month
To apply for National Team GP Role, click here to submit your application. Opportunities include social media, intercessory prayer, marketing, operations and community outreach.